Number of People Required : 5
- Responsible for Training the Students on Quantitative Aptitude in preparation for All the Competitive Examination.
- Creation of necessary Course content & Delivery of Training
- Conduct periodic Tests and review / analysis of performance by Students
- Setting Question papers for Mock Tests & Full Tests – across varying levels of difficulties
Years of experience required : Minimum 3 of Experience as Quantitative Aptitude Trainer.
Location : All over Tamil Nadu. Must be flexible to travel for training to other locations
Skill sets required:
- Training experience on Aptitude and Quantitative Skills
- Ability to set question papers on varying difficulties in order to get the student prepared for the CWE
- Managing other members in the Quant & Aptitude Training for effective implementation of the program